Die Struck Soft Enamel Pins
The Die Struck Soft Enamel process is the most common process currently used. Die Struck pins are made by creating a custom die that is cut and stamped into a Brass metal base. The recessed areas are hand painted with soft enamel colors. The pins are then kiln-fired to dry & seal the soft enamel paint. The soft enamel remains slightly recessed from the metal outlining of the design, producing a lovely relief appearance that you can both see and feel. An epoxy coating can be added to create a smooth, shiny finish.
Please contact LindenLine with any questions.
We are happy to help you through the design & ordering process!
SHARE THIS PRODUCT
- Standard Production: 20 working days after artwork approval
- Price includes: Up to four colors, military clutch & individual poly bags
- Additional Colors Available: please call for quote
- Pre-production Sample: $75.00 (Z): requires an order
- Epoxy Dome: $0.10 (Q)
- No Charge for PMS color matching
- Smaller quantities available: Please call for a quote
- Plating Options: Gold, Silver, Copper, Black, and Antique Gold, Silver or
- No Tooling Charge on orders of 100 or more pieces!