Photo Etched Soft Enamel
The Photo Etched process is an excellent choice for showing off small details in your design. Unlike the die striking & stamping of other processes, the impressions in a Photo Etched pin are made by acid etching the design onto a custom shaped Brass metal plate, enabling us to reproduce very fine details. The recessed areas are hand painted with soft enamel colors.
The pins are then kiln-fired to dry & seal the soft enamel paint. The recessed areas on a Photo Etched pin are shallow, allowing the enamel to remain almost level to metal outlining and creating a finish similar to Cloisonné. The Photo Etched process produces a beautiful and detailed pin, that is always a crowd pleaser!
Please contact LindenLine with any questions.
We are happy to help you through the design & ordering process!
- Standard Production: 20 working days after artwork approval
- Price includes: Up to four colors, military clutch & individual poly bags
- Additional Colors Available: please call for quote
- Pre-production Sample: $75.00 (Z); requires an order
- Epoxy Dome: $0.10 (Q)
- No Charge for PMS color matching
- Smaller quantities available: Please call for a quote
- Plating Options: Gold, Silver, Copper, Black, and Antique Gold, Silver or Copper
- No Tooling Charge on orders of 100 or more pieces!