The Misty Finish process, also known as Tone on Tone, is one of our most elegant processes. The finished product is very distinguished and perfect for corporate use. Misty Finish pins are made by creating a custom die that is cut and stamped into a Brass metal base.
Traditionally there is no color fill used on a Misty Finish pin. Instead the recessed areas are left with a matte finish or are sandblasted, creating a textured background. The raised metal areas are highly polished giving a mirror-like appearance. Another option is to use an antique plating, which creates a high contrast between the raised & recessed areas.
Please contact LindenLine with any questions.
We are happy to help you through the design & ordering process!
- Standard Production: 20 working days after artwork approval
- Price includes: military clutch & individual poly bags
- Pre-production Sample: $75.00 (Z); requires an order
- Smaller quantities available: Please call for a quote
- Plating Options: Gold, Silver, Copper, Black, and Antique Gold, Silver or Copper
- No Tooling Charge on orders of 100 or more pieces!