Cloisonne Hard Enamel
Our Cloisonné process continues the fine art of glass enameling that was started in China centuries ago. This is the traditional method of producing lapel pins. We start with a base metal of Brass, that is die struck to your custom design. The recessed areas are then filled, by hand, with colors made of finely ground genuine Cloisonné glass powder. Each pin is then baked at high temperatures to harden the glass and creating a level surface between the glass enamel & the metal outlining. This gives the pins a smooth, lustrous, inherently scratch resistant finish.
Cloisonné lapel pins are generally considered to be the highest quality lapel pins and are the most desirable to collectors. Colors are limited to a select group of genuine Cloisonné glass powders.
Please contact LindenLine with any questions.
We are happy to help you through the design & ordering process!
- Standard Production: 20 working days after artwork approval
- Price includes: Up to four colors, military clutch & individual poly bags
- Additional Colors Available: please call for quote
- Pre-production Sample: $75.00 (Z); requires an order
- Smaller quantities available: Please call for a quote
- Plating Options: Gold, Silver, Copper, Black, and Antique Gold, Silver or Copper
- No Tooling Charge on orders of 100 or more pieces!